What can I offer?
In my experience of running sessions/workshops and coaching children and young people, I understand the need for a relaxed, informal atmosphere with an emphasis on individuality and self-expression.
I am sensitive to the changing needs and moods of a group and like to act as a catalyst rather than a controller. I also realise that individuals may not always wish to join in and may be happy to sit back and watch, and that is their choice.
Types of Workshops and Sessions Available
• Taster Sessions (2-3 Hours)
• Day/Half Day Workshops
• Short Courses (3-5 Days)
• A Play in a Day/2 Days/Week
• Topic/Curriculum Based Workshops
• INSET Training for Teachers
• Parent Workshops/Family SEAL/PEEP Sessions
• School Productions
• Corporate/Teambuilding Sessions
Slapstick Comedy/Circus Skills Workshops, Directing Master classes, Empowerment workshops